Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekly Omens 4/21/13


At work I've started Flipping my classroom.  That means that I send the students home with a list of videos to watch, and then when they walk in the next day we start right in on the "You Try" variety of problems.  It gets rid of the 30 minutes of silent note taking and moves that part of the class home.  That means that I need to plan my work days ahead of time and it's incredibly labor intensive on my end.  I've barely had time to breathe, let alone write and I'm seriously considering some hiatus time until I figure out my personal schedule.


On Mind the Thorns:

When this post is up I'm off to write the next update which will go live tonight.

On Bastion: The Last Hope

A new plot thread is started as we meet members of Action Team Easy, specifically Spice, the demolitions expert, Colt, the hothead, Probie, the rookie, and Sid, the new XO.

On Fictional Omens

I took some time to reflect on the fact that it's a little easier to write for Bastion than it is Mind the Thorns and I was promptly schooled by my fans for not updating Thorns more often.

At home:

Strep Throat for Kaylee and a case of being 5 for Xander.  Yep.  Tons o' fun.

And.... your weekly video:

There is nothing this man can't do.  And what he does do, he does with all his soul:


No comments:

Post a Comment